Who are we?
At Cammy, we’re committed to using the latest technology to make the world a safer place for you, your family and your business.
Our product is a simple and affordable security solution and general monitoring platform that allows you to keep an eye on your home, kids and pets, Cammy provides peace of mind wherever you are.
Integrated into your daily life through your mobile device, Cammy is a well funded Sydney based technology driven start-up. We’re currently 30(ish) software, marketing and operations people and we’re always looking for more staff to join us.
Some roles are specific and you’ll find our immediate requirements below, however, if you’re experienced in any of the following and interested in finding out more about us and our culture, reach out!
- Full Stack Software Engineers (We use MEAN and Scala)
- Mobile Engineers (Native iOS Swift and Android Java)
- User Experience Engineers & Visual Designers
- Customer Services
- PHD Machine Learning and Image recognition candidates (we are more than happy to assist with your thesis)
To register a general interest in working for us, please email your CV and a bit about you to email@example.com
Working for us
We’re a tech start up, it’s an industry with many stereotypes: long hours, low pay for the long term possible trade off, limited appreciation for your achievements and the possibility of going under with no warning.
The only stereotypes that we agree with are flexibility, moving fast and releasing our products often.
- Market rate salaries and excellent bonus schemes
- Stability ($6.2 million in funding plus 4000 paying customers as of Feb 2016)
- Transparency - we work on 8 week strategic sprints with everyone fully informed.
- A real chance to learn and grow
- A fun and flexible environment - our office hours are 8am - 6pm, choose when you arrive and leave. If you want more flexibility, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Free gym membership (Gym is not mandatory!)
Agencies: Thanks so much for your interest, however, please don't send us CVs or candidates unless we've explicitly asked for them. We're active in the market ourselves and want to avoid any awkward crossing over.