The app is not synchronizing events, what should I do?
- Ensure your Wi-Fi is working
- Make sure you typed in your Wi-Fi password correctly during setup
- Ensure your smartphone has Internet access either through mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection
- Try to trigger a motion event by walking in front of the camera
- In the "Events" tab of the Cammy app, tap and drag down anywhere on the screen to refresh the app
- If the above steps don't solve the problem, contact us, the camera may not be set up correctly.
Having trouble controlling pan and tilt?
Please click here.
I can't login to my account
Please ensure you have typed in your password correctly. If you have forgotten your password, go to the sign in screen of the Cammy app and tap "Sign In", then "Forgot Password". We will send you a reset link via email.
I no longer have access to the email address I listed, how do I recover my account?
Please contact us, we will need to update your email from our end as your account details are registered to that unique email.
I tried to live view my camera and it asks for a username and password, where do I get those from?
The camera may need your hardware login, if you haven't changed those settings try the default:
Password: (leave as blank)
My Wi-Fi connection is not working what should I do?
If you find that Cammy is not responding to your camera when it is supposed to be connected to your Wi-Fi, you will need to "Retry Auto Setup" to re-enter your Wi-Fi details. More than 90% of the time, the Wi-Fi password has been entered incorrectly. Please take extra care with the Wi-Fi password section of Cammy setup.