If you have a Penguin camera you can pan, tilt and zoom when Live Viewing the camera.
When in Live View, simply tap the 'Pan and Tilt' icon and use the arrows to move the camera around.
You can add preset locations for your camera – by selecting a certain location, the camera will look that way. For example you can have one location set as "Door" and another as "Dining". When you select "Door", the camera will automatically look towards the door and when you select "Dining", the camera will look towards the dining area. This can be used to avoid moving your camera manually all the time. To add a preset location:
- Open the Cammy app on your phone
- Tap the 'Live View' icon under a camera
- Tap the 'Pan and Tilt' icon
- Pan your camera to the location you want to set
- Tap the dot in the middle of the control
- Tap 'Manage Locations'
- Tap the target icon to add a location
- Enter a name for the location
- Finished. In future when Live Viewing, tap the dot in the middle of the camera to select a location